For those who aren't sure whether Breach is PvE focused or PvP focused.

here's a response that I got from them on Twitter, basically both PvE and PvP playstyle will be supported they're just leaning more toward PvP because of their Horizontal progression system but other than that, both playstyle will be fully supported and you won't miss on anything other than slightly less reward compared to PvP

Comments

• If they were supporting both styles, they wouldn't have a 150% reward disparity between co-op vs. AI and full PvP. It's definitely a PvP focused game.

• @Spriggan Well yes there is a difference in the reward right now. But what we do not know just yet is the margin of difference between the two modes of PVE not available yet. All we do know is there is some difference between the three current difficulties. The real question will be if Expert will be on par or just slightly under PvP for exp and gold.

• @Dark_Leviathon said:
    @Spriggan Well yes there is a difference in the reward right now. But what we do not know just yet is the margin of difference between the two modes of PVE not available yet. All we do know is there is some difference between the three current difficulties. The real question will be if Expert will be on par or just slightly under PvP for exp and gold.

Whether the reward for PvE content is equal or less than PvP will determine what the developers center around. As it stands, assuming the rewards do not change based on difficulty, the answer is pretty cut and dry. I forgot about the difficulty settings, I imagine the reward /should/ go up to something more on par with PvP as the difficulty is raised. There's that - but again, if it doesn't ultimately equate to the same reward, the OP will have his/her answer.