Ideas! Ideas! Ideas!
Guys, I'm HOOKED! This game has such amazing potential and I just cannot wait for it to properly launch so I can get all my friends playing with me too!
I made a vow to never play a game in early access, as not to taint my experience of it until it was 100% ready for the public. But I couldn't wait a single day longer with this game. I just HAD to play it, and I was blown away by the level of polish for a game that is still in development.
Here is my wishlist that I think would elevate this game from amazing, to game changing.
- Better end of match rewards.
- More varied gear.
- Ability to earn CQ points with achievements/mission success.
- Give players a real reason to try and win objectives, especially the poor VD. If the VD or hero team are losing objective after objective, could a catch up mechanic kick in to help them out? Sometimes the outcome of a match is determined at the beginning based on builds alone.
- Randomised objectives. Keep people on their toes.
- Prismatic gems I feel are supposed to be game changing talents, but really their give and take nature make them uninteresting and not meaningful in any way. Why would I increase the cooldown times of a skill, only to see a minimal increase in damage/healing etc. I like the whole positive/negative approach, but shouldn't the negative just be the fact that you can only equip 2 of these?
- Same could be said about the gear. A lot of the time I think the standard gear offers the best options.
- Dyeing outfits. Not just 2 or 3 various colourways of the same skin.
- Costume pieces. Not just head and body - we should be able to swap different legs, chest pieces, arms etc.
- Cosmetic auras
- More amazing hair styles. I like what you have at the moment, but I feel there should be more.
Keep kicking goals and make dreams come true guys. You're doing an amazing job on this game!