The cage spam in UNACCPETABLE

I will attempt to use this this post to YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING demonstrate why cage spam is YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING detrimental to gameplay. The idea of YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING is great, its disruptive and can really mess with team comps. IT is YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING a great way to separate teams and hurt YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING teamwork. What is not YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING acceptable is that with the right YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING combo of items it can YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING be practically used non stop. While that in itself YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING is bad, if the trollish user YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING is intending to use it to make you YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING rage quit instead of YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING play the game, then it becomes a rage fest. I love YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING long hallways that take YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING fifteen minutes to YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING navigate because of cage spam. The worst part YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING about it, is 90% of the YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING jerks who abuse this, aren't even skilled players. YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING They are just wasting my time and won't win anyways, YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING. But I am not one YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING to just complain YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING. There is room for compromise and solutions YOU ARE STUCK IN A CAGE WAIT 10 SECONDS TO CONTINUE WRITING.

Instead of allowing continual garbage cages. Make it so the cage CD is higher, and cannot be lowered by cooldown and other things to make it abuseable. AND INSTEAD MAKE IT LIKE THE TREE ONI BOSS. make it so when you SYNERGIZE it with your other skill set, you can blow them into the cage ON BOTH SIDES and get a mini stun, and damage. So instead of annoying uninteresting gameplay. you get SYNERGY and HIGH LEVEL GAMEPLAY SKILLS.

Comments

• Yes, the developers know about it and they are working on it to solve it. Wait for the next patch, it's probably going to be playable.

• What about being able to damage the heroes inside the cage? I was in a group last night where the VD would cage someone then drop a bunch of damage on them. I know some abilities you can't use on the cage. Apparently, there are some that you can use.

• @Argan77 said:
    What about being able to damage the heroes inside the cage? I was in a group last night where the VD would cage someone then drop a bunch of damage on them. I know some abilities you can't use on the cage. Apparently, there are some that you can use.

The Cage is a Breach and you can't stack breach on top of each other but you can use other type of ability, like Chaos weaver signature, or paralyzing field.

• @Teldar said:
    Yes, the developers know about it and they are working on it to solve it. Wait for the next patch, it's probably going to be playable.

Just to reiterate, we are working on some adjustments to the cage, as described on our last dev stream. There are direct counter-picks to it in-game as well, which some groups of players have used successfully thus far.

• A few suggestions dealing with cage spam:

-Get impact-heavy classes like Mana Warrior, his "Arcane Charge" rulez
    - Demon Hunters "Marked Shot" + "Sticky Grenade" destroys cages really quick, especially when you got some cooldown reduce for counter-spam
    - Shadow Blade can destroy cages really quick with "Assassinate"

Of course, its annoying, but theres solutions.

• @OneLetter said:

@Teldar said:
    Yes, the developers know about it and they are working on it to solve it. Wait for the next patch, it's probably going to be playable.

Just to reiterate, we are working on some adjustments to the cage, as described on our last dev stream. There are direct counter-picks to it in-game as well, which some groups of players have used successfully thus far.

With all due respect, if being able to drop cage after cage after cage with no CD is working as intended, you should probably go back to the drawing board on that one.

• In today's maintenance, we have updates for the Grael Cage, and look forward to folks finding other ways of destroying those pesky Heores.