Question about levels

Started playing the game last weekend, and I have some question about levels:

First what does character level do? Is it just a ''mastery'' kinda thing, or does it influence stats/equipment?

I saw in the shop that a few gems that scale with team level. What is team level? Is it related to character level in any way? Is it worth buying this gems?

That's all for now :)

Comments

• @Markwtf said:
    Started playing the game last weekend, and I have some question about levels:
    First what does character level do? Is it just a ''mastery'' kinda thing, or does it influence stats/equipment?
    I saw in the shop that a few gems that scale with team level. What is team level? Is it related to character level in any way? Is it worth buying this gems?
    That's all for now :)

Currently, levels up to 8 for each individual class will unlock various Spells and slots so you can transfer Spells between classes that are within the same School of Magic. That occurs as you hit levels 2, 4, 6, and 8 for each class. Past 8 right now, there are no additional unlocks, but we are working on that behind the scenes right now.

Team level is the number at the top-center of your screen while inside of a match. For instance, if the Heroes complete the first objective, they will be Level 2, and the Veil Demon will likely still be at Level 1. That number at the top is your Team Level, which gives impact to helping your team to increase that in-game level as much as possible, and completing as many objectives as you can.

Hope that helps!

• thanks